Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bizarre thought

Every moment passing away seems to me as treasure lost in a jungle of hope and desire.The trees of the jungle are very tall.I was walking past each one of them wondering how great it feels to be that big-as big as the trees.I didn't bothered that i was walking on a ground that was full of gold coins.I didn't cared about the gold coins because i was totally hypnotized by the height of the trees....the heights gave me a high and i was literally busy enjoying the 'trip'.
After I have missed enough of the gold coins laid on the ground,I repented.Then for the first time I looked down and found that even more gold coins are waiting for me.I stared at them for sometime but again decided to look up and enjoy the hysteria generated by the fascinating height of the trees.
I repented repeatedly but never gave up looking high up to the tall trees.I am still busy looking up....as if there is salvation right up there.I think I'll never give up looking that high.I'm getting used to losing easy luxury in exchange of painful pleasure.

Welcome to the World of Unfulfilled Dreams........

2 comments:

Manoj said...

..struggle is the joy of life..if u get the high u r looking for..any time in ur life, just say thanks..for the every reason that got u there..

..dreams can be true..if u wish.. keep wishing.. don't look down..but hey,..sometimes ..roadblocks may come upon and u may fall down...so take care!!

Passion to make a Difference..!! said...

nice composition bro.. excellent use of imagination..